**Products are protected by U.S. Federal Copyright Law.**
eBook Release Date: 11-24-2020 (eBook cost = $29.00 USD).
First Master Class Webinar Date: Sunday 11-29-2020 at 3pm ET (replay cost = $10.00 USD).
TOTAL COST = $39.99 USD
We translate medical research into everyday language for easy comprehension and immediate use to improve your hair, beard, skin health and body odor.
WHO NEEDS THIS PRODUCT ?
Anyone struggling with:
- forgetting pertinent information during their medical appointment.
- knowing what is pertinent medical information.
- multiple medical issues.
- a loved one who needs help keeping track of their medical appointments and which information is relevant to each one.
- who gets confused when they hear their doctor speaks to them about test results.
- who has multiple medical questions for their doctor, but does NOT know how and when to ask them
You will learn:
- how to prepare for a medical appointment (whether an in-office visit or via a telemedicine call).
- whaich information nurses / doctors find medically relevant, and in which order they ask questions when interviewing patients.
- how to best broach questions with your nurse and/or doctor in a way that is likely to provide you clarity during your appointment.
- what to do before you leave your medical appointment.
- which questions you must ask to gain clear directions regarding how to prepare for tests and/or procedures.
- how to increase the likelihood that the doctor who ordered your test/procedure receives your test results in a timely manner.
how to prepare for your follow-up medical appointment.
- what questions to ask your doctor during your follow-up appointment so that you are clear about your test results,and the next steps in the treatment plan you nurse / doctor formulates for you.
Things to know in advance:
- The video replay of the livestream broadcasts (Master Class) will be available to those who purchase the replay.
- You WILL need the eBook to keep pace with the presentation, for we cover topics that are rarely covered by other outlets. There's a LOT of information contained in this product.
- We also link concepts in ways other outlets may not.
Text GOODHEALTH to 21000 to receive updates about our:
- digital (educational) products.
- skincare, hair care, beard care products.
- natural deodorants.
- and culinary recipes that favor hair / beard growth and healing.